Sort by: Date | Popularity

Evans Glass Complaints & Reviews

Evans Glass - Washington, Seattle / not honoring contract

Sh
Jan 14, 2011

I purchased windows from Evans Glass, they were installed 8-13-2010. The problem is the contract was not honored in full. I was to receive full attic insulation and receive a Char Broil 3 burner grill. I was in contact with Peter Walbrun at least eight times. The last time we spoke was 8-27-2010, he assured me everything was in the works and doing fine. I learned, in the meantime, that Evans Windows has gone out of business. Is there any recourse for me? I would appreciate any help you can offer. Thank you Shirley Osterlund 903 Avenue I Seaside, OR 97138 503-738-7427

Evans Glass - Washington, Seattle / Rip off

Va

This will be short because there have been none. At about the same time I posted the original report I emailed a number of people at Evans Glass (including Matt Flath) and Contractors Recovery Services Inc. to express my feelings on this matter. While I have never heard back from CRSI, I did get a response from Matt Flath telling me my windows were in their warehouse and they had not been able to contact me regarding an install and asking me if wanted to proceed. I replied to that email telling Matt we were ready to go ahead anytime and never heard another word. Since that initial email, I...