Sort by: Date | Popularity

ET Solutions LLC Complaints & Reviews

ET Solutions LLC / The agent offered me to solve problems with operating system, but I denied his proposal

Re
Mar 03, 2016

Be aware of illegal actions of ET Solutions LLC. I opened the website and it showed that my operating system was frozen by Microsoft and there was the phone number. I dialed this number and spoke with the guy, who had the Indian accent. Of course, he promised me to remove all the problems and it would cost me only $500. I listened to this guy and said that I needed time to think about his proposal. I didn’t call him back, because it was obviously scam.

ET Solutions LLC / They haven't warned me about the problems with the program

Re
Dec 19, 2015

The company ET Solutions LLC repaired my computer and after that they have placed the icon on my desktop. It showed that they have checked my computer and would inform me if any of the problems would occur. I tried to install the program, but it was error with it. After that my computer worked slower and this company hasn’t noticed it. So, next day my computer stopped to work. These people asked for money and said that it was serious. The sum was also high. Their monitoring was useless.