Sort by: Date | Popularity

EssayForMe Complaints & Reviews

EssayForMe / worst company to deal with!

Em
Jun 15, 2016

I received my essay only two days after the deadline!! When I decided to try EssayForMe I thought they were quite professional and they seemed reliable. But not only they did not make it on time but the essay itself was terrible! It had nothing to do with my topic, there were many mistakes and the whole thing was a piece of junk! Of course after they delivered my essay they stopped replying and it seems like there is no way to get my money back. Stay away from this terrible company!

EssayForMe / Copy and paste!

Ve
Mar 18, 2016

I had really terrible experience with essayforme.com! I was supposed to write two dissertations, but I had no time and contacted this company in search for help. They claimed their writers were very good and professional, so I decided to give it a try. I paid them over $200 and started to write one dissertation myself. Few weeks passed and I completed my task. I did a great job and expected the same from EssayForMe. I received the document and only then I noticed that everything there was just copy and paste from google and Wikipedia! Don't use this site!