Sort by: Date | Popularity

eShopHere.com Complaints & Reviews

eShopHere.com / No response, no product received!

I bought a product from eShopHere.com 5 weeks ago and have not receive anything from them. I emailed them with no response, which they said would be in 12 hours with thier responce. I have called them numerous times and get an voice mail that I can't not leave a message because they say it's full, every time I call. I sent them a check for $50.43 for an ashtray and the check was cashed Oct.20, I think that was the date. The order was placed Oct. 12, 2006. They do not accept credit cards. You have to print out a form and send them your order with payment. I have received NOTHING from them. What can someone do about such things??

eShopHere.com / No one ever responds!

Browsing through Googles I was looking for a company that sold Hotel Bell man’s cart and I discovered Trayvad eshophere.com. They had the best price throughout all the companies listed in Googles. I send them a check about 45 days ago and I have been calling them and e-mail there support e-mail address listed on there site. No one ever responds nor has the merchandise ever been sent. I have no other way of contacting them. There are several e-mail address and I have sent messages to all of them. Below please find all the e-mails that I have sent there support line. Also the number I have...