Sort by: Date | Popularity

Esaleschina.com Complaints & Reviews

Esaleschina.com / Stay the hell away from these guys

May 06, 2012

I placed literally hundreds of orders from esales and use to deal with Janet, until then things weren't too bad but then she left and I started to deal with their other sales members. Since then, they provide no support whatsoever and ignore my emails which the delivery report confirms as delivered and read to several of their emails addresses. I completely stopped buying from this company and have been warning them to assist with faulty goods which are suppose to be cover by warranty such as DOA products etc.. From a personal experience and with nothing to gain but to warn other buyer...

Esaleschina.com / Avoid like the plague

Na
Aug 01, 2011

Well I ordered a cellphone with a 12.0 megapixil camera with java and some other features for a customer.well my customer got the phone and he found out that the camera was 9.0 megapixil and the charger didnt work.So i gave the guy a full refund. I then contact esales to let them know that I need an RMA to return the phone.I even let them KNOW ABOUT THE PROBLEMS.FIRST I back and forth with someone named janet then it was someone named nickel. they were asking me questions like how do I know the camera is not 12.0 megpixils and then they said, things like 9.0 meg is good for the price and that if its a quality issue they would refund my money.I am scared to send it back for fear I won't get anything back.