Sort by: Date | Popularity

ERPDrill.com Complaints & Reviews

ERPDrill.com / SAP Products & Services

Re
Sep 10, 2015

I had purchased ECC with Fiori and HANA from them, They did not install the product and when i approached Paypal for my claim to payment refund, They started threatening me and as well as send me email from some other email id to defame my reputation as an IT Consultant. I want to urge all buyers to be beware of their talks and services, they are fraud Please see below for their comments in the EMail: 1) Email Threatening Me - Email from [protected]@sapdrill.com I can play this game also. I have much more VAST resources than you. Sanjay Shivagouda Nerali 04/02/1970 Current Address: Unknown -...

ERPDrill.com / Beware of this vendor

Re
Sep 09, 2015

I bought ECC with Fiori and SAP HANA, They are not at all friendly and as well as very aggressive in their behaviour, please see the comments from my email correspondence with them, please have a look at the way they get aggressive when i had posted their skpe comments in the complaint board. "why did you put stupid reviews?? whats wrong with your auzzies?? your heartbeat went down???" I have also escalated my claims for refund to Paypal, I will advise every buyer to be beware of this vendor, they are not at all reliable They are frauds

ERPDrill.com / ERPdrill.com is cheater.Don't waste your money

Ma
Mar 02, 2015

ERPdrill.com is cheater .I purchased two vmwares for BO4.1, HANA and ECC6 EHP7 for $899 and $199. Download process was ok.But i was amazed after downloading the files contents were different as per given in their website. Two different vmwares were provided but i had ordered for one single vmware for HANA and BO.Its totally waste of money.When contacted no response.Lost all money thru paypal.They know how to cheat people.Before purchase they'll reply to all your queries.After purchase they 'll just ignore your mail. ECC6 EHP7 not able to open.Seems the file is corrupt.