Sort by: Date | Popularity

Equinox Complaints & Reviews

Equinox / Day & night serum face cream

Sh
Jan 30, 2016

I ordered a free sample of this product and NEVER received any then you took £99 out of my account without giving me the proper amount of time to even cancel it so in effect i have paid for postage of a free sample and another lot of face cream and received absolutely NOTHING i would like a full refund and to canel any further transactions i have notified my bank and no more payments will come out i would like this ASAP thanks sharon snape

Equinox / Daynight serum and rtvl anti aging - not a free trail. Money taken out of my account.

An
Jan 4, 2016

This company are awful. A free trial was purchased on 17/12/2015. I could not see a contract about joining a scheme where they would send more cream. On the 31/12/2015 they took £98 and £93 out of my bank account. When i rang my bank they cancelled my card so they cannot take any more money out. They offered a partial refund. From the complaints forums i have read that they are not supposed to take more money out for 30 days. This a totally misleading scam and i want my full money back.

Equinox / lack of commnicatkon

Ju
Sep 30, 2014

I HAVE LOOKED AND LOODED FOR A COMMITMENT OF ANY KIND ACCEPTING FREE SAMPLES OF EQUINOX PRODUCTS. BEFORE I ORDERED, I READ EVERYTHING AND FOUND NOTHING. THE ITEMS HAVE ARRIVED WITH NO INFORMATION ABOUT ANYTHING EITHER. I REFUSE TO USE THESE PRODUCTS UNLESS I HEAR FROM YOU. I FEEL LIKE THIS IS SOME KIND OF SCAM AND I WILL NOT GET INVOLVED. I WILL RETURN THE ITEMS IN A FEW DAYS UNLESS I HEAR FROM YOU. JUDY BEACH [email protected]

Equinox - Nevada, Sparks / Stated that it was free only shipping

Pa
Mar 15, 2013

I ordered the Equinox by computer because it was supposed to be free, shipping only, I paid $4.95 for shipping. I just received my credit card bill, the charge is $99.00, nothing about the shipping charge. They did not put an invoice in the shipping box, so I just learned about the charge, also, they shipped 2 more bottles, charging $105.95, again, not including an invoice. I would have sent it back immediately, if I had known that it cost this much. I'm sending the second batch back Monday.

Equinox - Maryland, California / Unauthorized charges

Lb
Oct 3, 2012

False advertisement for a free sample of face cream for $4.95 shipping charges. Customer service said it was a Trial offer and because I didn't cancel during the time limit I was sent another shipment and charged $99.00 plus shipping. The form on line that I used to receive the FREE SAMPLE definitely said SAMPLE not TRIAL and there wasn't any information pertaining to a trial or cancellation period. When I asked to speak to a manager I was refused.

Equinox - Nevada, Sparks / facial product

Ja
Apr 10, 2012

Unatthorised charges for products not received and for unauthorized debiting of account...not acceptable...feel like have been fraudedulently used

Equinox / UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES

Ch
Sep 14, 2011

ONCE AGAIN I'VE BEEN SCREWED BY AN ON- LINE COMPANY. I PURCHASED A SAMPLE OF THE ABOVE PRODUCT WHICH HAD NO WARNING ON IT THAT STATED IN SO MANY DAYS I WOULD BE CHARGED $99.99 FOR THIS SMALL AMOUNT OF PRODUCT. HOWEVER, I DID CALL THE COMPANY TWICE TO MAKE SURE I WOULDN'T BE CHARGED, AND WOULD SEND THE PRODUCT BACK IF THAT'S WHAT THEY WANTED. SURE ENOUGH, THEY CHARGED ME $99.99 THEN THE NEXT MONT $105.99!! REPEATED CALLS TO GET IT CANCELLED HAVE NOT WORKED. NEVER RECEIVED THE 2 SHIPMENTS AND THEY CANNOT PROVIDE PROOF OF DELIVERY, BUT THEY CAN SURE CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD. I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH ANOTHER ON-LINE COMPANY.. IF I HAD KNOWN THE PRODUCT WAS SO EXPENSIVE, I NEVER WOULD HAVE TRIED IT.