Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ephedrineforsale.com Complaints & Reviews

Ephedrineforsale.com / Beware, they will rip you off

Lo
Apr 22, 2012

THANK GOD I GOT A WEIRD GUT FEELING JUST WHEN i WAS ABT TO ENTER MY "free" bottle (only pay s&h) of $6.99 popped up...ahhh, I figured, what a good deal! I entered my info and luckily my purse was upstairs and I had to grab my card...well, I got a starnge feeling so I started looking up the reviews...I'm so grateful for everyone who took the time to post about this scam!!! I think they get away with this cuz if u dont receive anything, they say Customs confiscated it...also beware of the fact they want a faxed copy of ur DL...so now they have credit card info and ur liscense!!!

Ephedrineforsale.com / A website that takes your money, and you will never receive any kind of products or replies

Ph

A website that takes your money, and you will never receive any kind of products or replies - This website is one of the biggest SCAMs on the internet. Do not give them your credit card information and do not buy their product cause you will never receive anything from them. You will lose your money and get no product. I will report them to the Attorney General and BBB and who ever else I have to in order to make others aware.

Ephedrineforsale.com / Never Got My Order

Th

I placed several orders with Ephedrineforsale.com in the past and had no problems. On October 18th I placed an order. A month went by and I had not yet recieved my order. I contacted the company via their website. I received an e-mail with a Tracking number, stating they shipped the order on October 21st. The Tracking number for the Canadian website was no good. I repeatedly e-mailed and called their phone, constantly getting an answering machine. I am very frustrated on Ephedrineforsale.com's lack of a responce. I paid for Insurance too. I'll never order from this place again. If by chance they send my my order I would retract this complaint. Right now I am out $75 for my order.

Ephedrineforsale.com / Scam

Ga

I ordered from them in January they charged me directly but i never got my stuff. Do not make the same mistake.