Sort by: Date | Popularity

Emery cat board Complaints & Reviews

Emery cat board - New York, Rochester / Rip off product

Cl

In November 2009 I ordered Emery Cat Board for my cats. During two months, my cats never used it even though I used catnip on it. They often use cat scratch posts made of carpet. Today, January 11, 2010, I discarded it into trash. Overall, I DO NOT RECOMMEND this product. Also, it RIPPED ME OFF by adding shipping charge at $15.90 AFTER processed my order with my credit card. This firm SHOULD inform me the shipping cost BEFORE processing order. I believe this firm is scammed!

Emery cat board - Minnesota, Minneapolis / Overcharges and dishonest billing

Bl

I, too, found the whole ordering process for the Emery Cat Board to be confusing and misleading. I was very interested in trying this product so I clicked on the 'order' button. I ordered one, but was never informed about whether the "buy one, get one free" was included in this. The next screen took me to a screen that offered some more 'goodies' for $7.95 (and appeared to include the BOGO offer) so I said 'ok'. There was never a chance to review my order. At the end of it, I saw that I was charged $66.70. Of that total, $31+ was for the product, the rest...

Emery cat board - Connecticut, Wallingford / overcharge

Ma

I orderd on website and answering to TV ad. Buy one get one free. I was charged 71.70 instead of advertised amount of 2 for 19.95 + shipping. I called and they could only offer 15.95 on second one. Shipping was to be free but had to go to another website to register. When I saw the price and wanted to cancel I had no way to refer back to order in order to cancel. When I called in the early am I was told the item had already been shipped. I placed order 2009/12/06 at 16:05:07 eastern time. Called at *:20 am daylight savings time. in Florida