Sort by: Date | Popularity

Emallx.com Complaints & Reviews

Emallx.com / LG HBS-900 stereo bluetooth headset

Sa
Oct 12, 2016

I saw advertisement while surfing there is 50% discount for the Bluetooth Headset on Emallx.com website. I visited the site and purchased the Bluetooth Headset on 12-July-2016 through credit card and transaction was successful. They provided me the tracking number#[protected] on 12 August 2016 . This is from Bahrain. Still now I dont receive my shipment. I complained through email to them at first they replied me we are facing problem in shipping and we will deliver as soon as possible, after that also i waited for another month no delivery or any status update from them and i emailed them again after that no reply from them. I tried to call the number provided by them it is fake.

Emallx.com / Iphone 6s 64gb

Oct 12, 2016

Shipment not delivered yet latest mobile Iphone 6S 64 GB on Emallx. com website. I visited the site and purchased the mobile on 11-July 2016 through credit card and transaction was successful. They provided the tracking number#368421 on 10 August 2016. This is from Bahrain. Still now I didn't receive my shipment...