Sort by: Date | Popularity

Elena's Models Complaints & Reviews

Elena's Models / online dating

Ru
Aug 08, 2019

Another scam site which I thought was real. Women are offered compensation or services to have a profile and get their photos used. I met one and she told me she had no interest in online international dating, but took the offer of free professional photos in exchange for an online profile of which she had no interest in. Then Elenas Models shows her profile all over the world, and misrepresents her intentions. There are thousands and thousands of fake profiles on this site. I was scammed and I was a fool to believe they were real.

Elena's Models / Dating scam website

Td
Feb 02, 2017

Full of scammers! https://elenascams.wordpress.com/ I registered on a site with a golden reputation in the online dating business: Elenasmodels.com. First test - 85 bucks to be able to message 50 women. Result? Nothing! Loads of apparently empty profiles set up by the site to boost traffic and use up your credits. I had many conversations and had a Skype relationship with several beautiful women. All of them wanted to get married to sort out their life's problems such as living in an armpit city in an armpit country and to get by on something better than a $400 schoolteacher's salary and living...