Sort by: Date | Popularity

electric service Complaints & Reviews

electric service / Annoying Jingle!!!

Dr
Oct 21, 2014

Milestone Electric has the MOST ANNOYING commercials and they have to play them not once but TWICE every commercial break. I like morning TV talk shows but because of that damn commercial I MUTE all commercials!! I hate their damn jingle, and I know from other customers that this company tends to rip folks off once you call them, just like an untrustworthy mechanic, they tend to over-charge you for repairs you don't need. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE remove them from the commercial line-up!!!

electric service - Texas, ancrews / loss of food/rude rep

Te

i transfered my electric service friday nov 13 2009 from 300 s e 3rd st. in andrews texas 79714 to 505 se 5th st in andrews tx told it would be turned on nov 18 2009 called twice on the 17th first call i was told it would be around 5 oclock 2nd call iwas told they have up until 12 mid night nov 18th still no service call back told i needed to get a permit to have service turned on went and got permit called back to see if they could turn it on same day because my son 1years old who is aheart patient has to take breathing treatments every 4 hours and my food is ruining how am i suppose to feed...