Sort by: Date | Popularity

Egyhookah.com Complaints & Reviews

Egyhookah.com - California, Monterey Park / This company simply didn't provide orders

Me
Jul 06, 2014

I ordered e-cigarette and liquid from the website www.egyhookah.com. I waited for the confirmation email or the tracking number, but this scammer didn’t provide any info about my order. I sent multiple emails and asked about the status of my order, but no response. I told them to return money, but again they ignored me. Also it was mentioned that the delivery would take 3-10 days, but after 14 days I haven’t received my order. Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?

Egyhookah.com / This site is just unresponsive and anonymous

Di
Aug 28, 2012

The first and only order I've placed with this company was terrible. The selection was good, and the order process easy and I even got 5-8 day free shipping. I waited 8 (business) days, and it still had not arrived. They did not provide a tracking number in the confirmation email. I waited until the 9th day had passed and then tried contacting the company via the phone number listed on their site. They never answered and I only got an option to leave a voicemail for the anonymous, unavailable "Magic Jack" customer - which I did. I also tried sending them an email through the form on their...