Sort by: Date | Popularity

Efcc Nigeria Complaints & Reviews

Efcc Nigeria / Contact efcc to get refund fee all scam victim by nigerian with proven document

Ib
May 12, 2013

I am Ibrahim lamorde by name, the chairman economy and financial crime commission(EFCC NIGERIA) i am so sorry on behalf of the whole Nigeria and the Nigeria government, to those who have been scammed by a Nigerian, i will want all the victim to contact me via my private email box on [protected]@yahoo.com or visit our website on www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/ for the refund of there money with prove, as the United nation as penealize the Nigeria government to pay back to all victims all over the world.

Efcc Nigeria / i got scammed online by a Nigeria and i got back my money via the efcc i got back my $70,000 back

Sa
Feb 18, 2013

I GOT SCAMMED BY A GUY WHO PRETEND TO COME FROM USA AND WORKING IN NIGERIA, I SENT OVER $70, 000 TO HIM AND LATTER FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS SCAM, BUT NOW I AM SO MUCH HAPPY WHEN A FRIEND TOLD ME TO CONTACT THE NIGERIA EFCC AND THEY HELPED ME GET BACK MY MONEY BUT ALL THE GOT BACK TO ME WAS $67, 000 BUT I AM HAPPY AND OKAY WITH THAT, IF YOU HAVE GOT SCAMMED OR SENT MONEY TO ANYONE IN NIGERIA BEFORE YOU CAN CONTACT THEM ON www.efccnigeria.org OR EMAIL HE CHAIRMAN EFCC ON [protected]@YAHOO.COM THEY WILL GET YOU BACK YOUR MONEY.