Sort by: Date | Popularity

EC Financial Complaints & Reviews

EC Financial / Owners and management are frauds

Be

If you would like to know the truth behind EC Financial I will tell you. EC Financial used to be called Equity Consultants. The owner, Goran Marich, ran the company into the ground. He stopped paying people and even took money from peoples 401K's. He also defaulted on a loan with Charter One for over a million dollars. If you look at Summit County, Ohio's website http://www.cpclerk.co.summit.oh.us/welcome.asp and do a records search under civil you will see that Mr. Marich not only defaulted on that loan but also had his car go into default. He then opened up under the umbrella of...

EC Financial / Terrible experience

Ro

EC Financial (mortgage broker) called me and convinced me to abandon a deal I was about to close on with another bank, to refinance through them with flagstar bank. We went through the prelimiary stuff, signing the RESPA docs, a $350 appraisal and all other info requests. We had the rate locked and we were 'good to to go' to use their words. We had the appraisal and have not heard from them again. It cost $350 for the appriasal and now no-one calls back and I can't get in touch with them.