Sort by: Date | Popularity

EbigOnline.com Complaints & Reviews

EbigOnline.com - California, Rancho Cucamonga / Defective Product

Da
Jul 15, 2011

I purchased a 10 x 20 canopy from eBIGonline and was very happy with my purchase until I used it ONCE for the 4th of July. When we attempted to fold-down the tent/canopy, one of the support legs bent like a paper straw. This should not have happened as it should have been solid enough not to bend during a simple proceedure. When I called back, I asked if I could return and they replied no...When I asked if I could exchange, they replied no...When I asked if I could at least BUY a replacement piece, they replied no...When I asked if I could call the manufacturer, they stated it was in China and...

EbigOnline.com - California, Rancho Cucamonga / Defective Product / Awful Customer Svc.

Da
Jul 15, 2011

EbigOnline.com / Product quality and customer service

Sh

This was one of my worst shopping experience online. This company is a scam. I don't have any prejudice on Chinese products but that silly led display light I bought from this company really upset me. They advertised themselves as "shipping same day if payment received", but I was waiting for a whole week till I received the item.