Ebazar Complaints & Reviews Sorted by Most Reviews

Ebazar / my income of ebazar not sent in my bank account

Vi
Aug 27, 2011

the company is giving a service of earn money for click to the advertisement and make member. to this website. the income is deposit in the bank account. but when i have withdrawal the amount on my bank account. i was withdrawal my amount in my bank account on Monday date 15. 8. 2011. but now at that time my amount is not deposit in my bank account by the ebazarindia. i have call in they are not give any response. my ebazarindia id is "vps01" . my mobile no is [protected]. and my email id is [protected]@gmail.com. please do any think for my complaint.

Ebazar / FORGET PASSWORD AND NOT COMPANY CONTECT NO. IN SITE

Ad
Jul 01, 2011

DEAR SIR/MADAM IAM VIJAY PAL SINGH MY ID OF EBAZARINDI IS 'VPS01' MY MOBILE NO IS [protected] MY PAN NO IS 'DLOPS6862N'. MY EMAIL ID IS '[protected]@GMAIL.COM'. *****IAM THE MEMBER OF EBAZARINDIA.BIZ. IAM NOT RECEVIED PASSWORD OF MY ID 'VPS01' PLEASE SEND ME MY PASSWORD OF MY ID. MY JOIN TYPE IS BIZ 04. AND MY SPONSOR NAME IS SANJEEV RANA(63430). MY JOINING DATE OF EBAZAR INDIA IS [protected]. AFTER THE RESTARTED OF SITE MY PASSWORD NOT SEND/IAM NOT RECEIVED MY PASSWORD. PLEASE SEND ME MY PASSWORD OF MY ID. YOU CAN CONTECT ME.