Sort by: Date | Popularity

Eagle Global Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Eagle Global Logistics / Delivered damaged TV

Va

I ordered a Samsung LCD TV from AMAZON.COM. The shipping company of choice for AMAZON.COM is CEVA or Eagle Global Logistics. After waiting for 11 days, finally the TV was delivered on July 9, 2008. The first think I noticed was the damaged box. It was damaged on several places that indicated rough handling. But then I thought that with all the expanded polystyrene foam inside, the TV should be OK. After opening the box I found pieces of crushed Styrofoam and a broken TV. Apparently the handling has been so rough that it crushed the Styrofoam inside the box and damaged the TV.

Eagle Global Logistics / Ordered through Dell, shipped through Eagle

Va

I ordered a Large LCD TV from Dell and all was well. They provided me with a tracking number and a website where I could view it's progress. I was given a delivery date and it coincided with Eagle's parent website CEVA. I took that day off from work since it needed to be signed for. After waiting all day and night I called Eagle and they asked me if I made an appointment. I was informed that they need the customer to call them to set up an appointment. I was never informed of this by Dell and Eagle never called me. To make matters worse, they didn't even have my correct address on file. Now I have to take another day off and lose even more money. Screw Eagle, Screw Dell, Screw CEVA Logistics.