Sort by: Date | Popularity

Eachmall.com Complaints & Reviews

Eachmall.com / Big scam! Stay away!

Vi
Feb 16, 2016

I purchased some products from Eachmall about three weeks ago and received nothing yet. I contacted customer service and asked where my order was. They said that my order was not shipped yet, because they could not verify my credit card. They asked me to send them a picture of my credit card and driver licence. That was the first time ever when company asked me to do so. Well, I did as they said and sent them the documents. Since then my order is still "processing". I contacted them many times and they keep saying that everything will be fine and my items are almost ready for shipping. I think I have been scammed. I don't know why they needed my documents, but I smell a huge scam.

Eachmall.com - Michigan, Crystal Falls / Refunds & Fake Sony Controllers

Ch
Apr 19, 2014

I ordered controllers 2 different times from this company called Eachmall.com around 400.00 dollars all together and US Customs confiscated both orders and sent a letter to me saying that it is illegal to bring fake Sony controllers into the US. So I contacted Eachmall.com about it and they asked me to email the letters to them so I did and then they told me that they would refund the hole price of the controllers on one of them but not the shipping and the second order they said they would only refund half of the controllers but not the shipping. Now it's been almost 3 weeks and still no...

Eachmall.com / False tracking number and undelivered order

Mo
Mar 08, 2014

I ordered Android Tablet PC from the website www.eachmall.com. I paid through Western Union and the seller provided the tracking number. At the beginning it worked, but after two weeks, the tracking number showed that the order was delivered. I tried to reach the seller, but no one replied to my emails. I feel that the company is scam, but I want to return money back. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?