Sort by: Date | Popularity

DVD Compilations Complaints & Reviews

DVD Compilations / Order dvds, nothing has been received and they charged my account 91.97!

Wa

I ordered the carol burnett show, complete set (11) dvds and all 278 shows. They charged my account for 91.97 and advised that it would be shipped via canadapost.com, i got a confirmation number and advised it would be send between 27/ and 12/31, and nothing has been received. When i go into their site, it advises FORBIDDEN you do not have access to this server. Have contact e-bay and awaiting to hear from them.

DVD Compilations - Illinois, Chicago / Did not receive Carol Burnett Collection DVD's

Ma

It a SCAM! DO NOT TRY TO ORDER FROM THEM! And if you have already, I'm sure you lost your money! Also, keep an eye on your credit card. They may try to use it or sell your number! I ordered the Carol Burnett DVD series for a Christmas present in the beginning of December 07 and was to receive it by December 17. It's still not here yet and...I'm sure it will neve come!!! I can no longer access their website and my emails cannot be delivered! It's a diffinite Scam!

DVD Compilations / Never received product I was charged for.

Ki

I ordered a set of DVD's for Christmas on 12/10/07. I did not receive the tracking number in the specified amount of time and emailed them requesting that information on 12/12/07. This was my first concern that I was not dealing with a real company. They sent me an email with the tracking number of CE469136193CA through Canada Post. This tracking number showed the products progress as far as the USA/Canada boarder. Supposedly my DVD's crossed into the United States on 12/14/07. The tracking number gave an estimated delivery time of 12/19/07. So I figured I was wrong and my...

DVD Compilations - New York, Johnstown / Never received dvds!

Pa

I ordered on 12/07/07 3 tv shows, gimme a break, a different world, and the cosby show. It cost me $266.72 and i never got it. Just got confirmation email and tracking number and tracking date hasn't changed since 12/08/07. Wanted to give this as an anniversary present to my wife on 12.20.07 and I had nothing to present to her. Mad as all heck.