Sort by: Date | Popularity

Duncan Law Chambers Complaints & Reviews

Duncan Law Chambers - Northern Ireland, County Armagh, Portadown / Promise to me fund

Da
Jun 6, 2011

This person promise to me fund £12.5 M.I pay big money and when I pay all money he don't answer to me.His email: [email protected] and bank email :[email protected] Duncan Law Chambers Oakhill House 130 Tonbridge Road Hilden Borough, Tanbridge Ken TN11 9DZ London, UK Fax:+447092882108 Phone:+447024024862 My email is:[email protected]

Duncan Law Chambers - California / Scam

Jo

Received bu email. (attached) Duncan Law Chambers Oakhill House 130, Tonbridge Road, Hilden Borough, Tonbridge, Ken TN11 9DZ London United Kingdom Tel +44702402-4862 Fax +44-709-288-2108 Greeting Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by our law firm, Duncan Law Chambers London UK. I am Duncan A. Barnet (Esq.).A personal attorney to the late Mr. Michael Blair who worked with the Shell British Petroleum .Michael Blair a well known Philanthropist, before he died, he made a Will in our law firm stating that US$12.5M (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars only...