Sort by: Date | Popularity

drillspot.com Complaints & Reviews

drillspot.com / Wrong dates on Delviery Estimates

Ld
Sep 02, 2014

Order # O1A-4DN8-1ER8 Checking a few places, I chose Drillspot.com . Zoro.com was initial choice but they only had standard ground shipping and no expedited option. I decided to be a little cheap and get ‘expedited’ Priority shipping and get delivery date on Thursday . I figured I could live with the wait as it was going to be mild weather for the next two days. Of course the family is complaining at night as it gets warm but hey I’m not going to spend $40 for overnight shipping . Everything is good and dandy until Thursday comes along and I get an email from Drillspot.com that...

drillspot.com / Scam – no tracking number, no delivery

Al
Aug 31, 2014

I ordered some stuff from the website www.drillspot.com on Wednesday, and the seller provided the confirmation info, where he promised to provide the tracking number within couple of days. After that I waited a week, but the seller didn’t provide it. I contacted him and the seller again and again promised to provide it. Don’t believe to this jerk and don’t buy from them. Waste of money and time. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.