Dressesonlinesale.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

Dressesonlinesale.co.uk — Their prices for the dresses are cheap but it really is NOT worth the effort

Just don't bother. Apparently the delivery time is 19-26 days costing you 15 pounds for delivery charge. Not sure why they should charge an extortionate cost of 15 pounds when delivery time is 19-26 days is beyond me. Either way, that's not the whole story. The problem with this website is that their customer service is s***. Like really s***. I would have preferred to pay the extra 20 pounds on buying a dress on asos.com where delivery is quick and cheap. Furthermore, getting a refund for dissatisfaction of what you have received is so easy on asos.com but with...

7 comments Clothing, Shoes & Acc  · May 22, 2012

Dressesonlinesale.co.uk — Friends have ordered and just haven't got their dresses

After my having to harass them to get the dress actually sent, it came and it was completely different to the picture, the wrong color, broken decoration, and measurements over an inch bigger than my custom measurements I'd put in. And guess what.. they are refusing a refund, they offered 30% off, then when I rejected that, they either blocked my email account or deleted theirs. Friends have ordered and just haven't got their dresses, some have managed to get refunds though. And despite the 'trusted shops' logo on the site, it is not under this guarantee, it is a scam.

3 comments Clothing, Shoes & Acc  · Apr 16, 2012

Dressesonlinesale.co.uk — Dress not delivered in promised timescales

Dress not delivered in promised timescales. Kept putting me off, eventually had to get Paypal refund. Avoid.

1 comments Clothing, Shoes & Acc  · Apr 10, 2012

Dressesonlinesale.co.uk — The quality of the material is very cheap

I ordered a dress from them for a Christmas party. The dress got here on time. The dress is horrible. The size is wrong although its custom made. The quality of the material is very cheap. The workmanship is very cheap. The dress is totaly faulty. I tried to contact them for a return and they just tried to get out of it. They offered to give me 15 pounds although I paid 90 pounds for it. I don’t want the shipping fee or the tax but I expected a full return. I sent them pictures and all to prove my case. But they were very evasive. It’s all a scam. Don’t buy from them...