Sort by: Date | Popularity

Dressesdo.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

Dressesdo.co.uk / Two dresses for a wedding

Al
Feb 20, 2017

Spent almost £300 on two dresses for a wedding that arrived late and 4 sizes each too small and incredibly cheap and tacky looking!! Spent months exchanging emails with a person named 'Coco', sending pictures of the faulty items yet no refund given. I contacted my bank to try and get a chargeback but they told me I was unable to as the time period to do so had passed. Since then, the Chinese based company have stopped responding to my emails. They will basically keep you in an email exchange until they know your ability to get a bank chargeback has been lost. My advise: STAY WELL AWAY FROM THESE...

Dressesdo.co.uk / Prom dress

Ju
May 27, 2016

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!! In April 2016 I ordered a prom dress for my daughter. It took 30 days to arrive. It was the wrong size, badly made, completely different from the web pictures and when my daughter tried it on she could not lift her arms above shoulder heights as the cut of the dress was so bad. Over several email exchanges they suggested I take it to a tailor to fix it!! (Although it is not fixable) They were not interested in me sending the dress back as they said it was no use to them... I said the dress is also no use to me... They have now offered me a £20 refund !! For a £90 dress. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Dressesdo.co.uk / I received a custom made dress that did not arrive in the correct colour, or in wearable condition

Al
May 11, 2016

To whomever can help I ordered 'the elegant natural bateau mermaid prom dress from this site custom made for a wedding. (Order no: GA160403A4462) The dress was supposed to be Dark Navy as advertised on their site. However when it arrived it was black, I immediately contacted the company via email to report this and was asked to send photographs - which I did. I stated in this correspondence that the inlay of the dress was a bright gold as opposed to a beige and also that the inlay of the dress was covered in black dye. On closer inspection I realised the dress was not made properly with a...