Sort by: Date | Popularity

DoYouEven Complaints & Reviews

DoYouEven / I did not received order which was placed two weeks ago.

Sa
Apr 27, 2017

I have made my order two weeks ago and paid extra money for fast shipping an still have not received anything. DoYouEven seems like a scam, their support service does not reply. Then I decided that it was better to call but couldn't find their phone number. There is no way to call them. I also sent order cancellation request but they did not reply to that either. According to all the reviews I saw nothing good will happen. I don't think that DoYouEven is a good company, even if my order arrives, there's still going to be slow delivery issue. I'm giving them some extra time and if I'm not receiving anything I'm going to contact the police. Never again!

DoYouEven / Delivery

Sh
Aug 25, 2016

This company claims 7-21 days for delivery. I have paid for items and no goods have been received. They have false advertising and are taking away global consumers money. They advertise their shipping times in the small print and have taken my money with no goods! This company is a sham

DoYouEven / I'm not sure about the quality because I never received anything! Total scam!

Ja
Jun 13, 2016

Made an order over 8 weeks ago and still haven't received it. Every time I contacted DoYouEven customer service they claimed that everything was fine and that my order was shipped. Then they started to blame the shipping company and promised to resolve my issues, but of course nothing happened. I even asked them to cancel my order but they said that since my order was shipped there was no way to do that. I bet these guys never shipped me anything and decided to keep my money. Such a scam.