Sort by: Date | Popularity

Doyeacosplay.com Complaints & Reviews

Doyeacosplay.com / They steal from customers

Uc
Nov 10, 2014

I placed order on the website www.doyeacosplay.com. Please, be careful if you order from them. I ordered some stuff from them, but they started to steal money from my card. I provided card number and they took money for the order. After that they simply started to take money from me. I sent emails and messages, but these jerks ignored my requests. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these charges. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Doyeacosplay.com / This is a fraudulent scam site

Fa
Jun 30, 2011

This site is a scam. Ordered a tank top to try it out...loved the clothes but wanted to try the site out first, now I'm glad that I only spent 60 dollars with shipping because 2 days later I received an email starting with "my dearest" we don't have your item in stock and will be refunding your card through paypal..there was no contact information included so I went to their website again to see if it was there and to my surprise all 497 items of fashion clothing had been discontinued. I sent an email to their bogus support address and surprisingly got a response stating that their...