Sort by: Date | Popularity

don't know Complaints & Reviews

don't know - Alabama, Gulf Shores / $34.95

Th
Jan 15, 2012

on 12/21/2011 someone drafted $34.95 from my bank account. I do not know who; the information on my account led me to Cgbilling.com; here is the information that I have from my account. 12/21 Cgbilling + 349763622127 IE 35914002349909 ? Mcc=59901 This was posted 0n 12/27 on my account last four # on my card visa 2206 Wells Fargo Thomas Lee Morris I would like to know who took my money; and have it refunded. the site won't let me attach any other proof, account info should be enough.

don't know - Ontario, Thunder Bay / re-occurring charge on my visa

Fn
Sep 11, 2011

I keep getting a monthly charge on my credit card bill for SAFECTS.COM 877588620 P 39.62 USD @ 1.0166 40.28 I have no idea what this charge is for or for which service or product? Can you please get back to me. The last four digits of my credit card is 4663. My name is Frank Niccoli from Thunder Bay Ontario Canada. Please respond ASAP.

don't know - California, torrence ca / missing contents

Ir

This is a post-only message. Please do not respond. package is damaged. I don't know and can't read the sender. I have an empty box, Please see the detail below.Ira Berk IRA BERK has requested that you receive a Track & Confirm update, as shown below. Track & Confirm e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal Service. Label Number: 0190 1021 4243 8703 1985 Service Type: Priority Mail Delivery Confirmation Shipment Activity Location Date & Time -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Delivered SAN MATEO CA 94402 11/18/10 3:15pm Out for Delivery SAN MATEO CA 94402...

don't know - New Jersey / money withdrawn from account

El

They have taken money out of my account which I didn't authorize. I tried to get in touch with them, I was on the phone for one hour and switched from one division to another. No one can find it or tell me why. Now I am forced to cancel my account with the bank in case they do it again & I am left paying for something I did not receive plus over draft payment. I don't even know what this company is or what it provides besides stealing money from my account. I am seriously thinking of getting an attorney and pressing charges. This is an illegal act and people should be aware of this company. I don't even have an address, and only a partial phone number