Sort by: Date | Popularity

Donn Walck General Contracting Complaints & Reviews

Donn Walck General Contracting / Roof replacement

Da
Jun 29, 2016

Back in November 16, 2015, I have deposited $804.5 to this guy Donn to replace my roof for the total of $1610. Month past by and another month past by as every time I ask about it, he says next week, next week and next week. Until begin of June, I told him that if you don't do it by the middle of June, just simply refund my money back to my credit card. On June 13, 2016, I asked him to refund my money, he said that he already done. However, until now, I don't see a cent in my account. Today, I contacted him again by text, he reply "you'll have your money returned by no later then Monday (July...

Donn Walck General Contracting / The man disappeared with my money

Re
Nov 27, 2015

I have paid $200 to the owner of Donn Walck General Contracting. I asked to get rid of snakes and other bugs. This man took money and promised to come back after week. But he never showed up. The problem remained and I paid for nothing. The phone number of this guy was switched off all the time. When I tried to speak someone from the office, the receptionist said that everyone was away. Horrible services.