Sort by: Date | Popularity

Dollars4gold Complaints & Reviews

Dollars4gold - British Columbia, Campbell River / amount of funds

Vr

My name is vivian garcia and i sent you alot of my jewellry. i received your check in the mail today qwhen i discovered that i only received 179.00 for all that i sent. i could have sold my jewellry at a pawn shop for at least 300.00. i am not impressed with what happened. i feel very ripped off and that your company is a scam just to get peoples good jewellry and give as little as possible. i would like you to look into this matter. my e-mail is [email protected] i would really like you to reply to this. thank you vivian garcia

Dollars4gold - Ontario / Jewelery

I requested a package from Dollars4Gold, online, on December 21st, 2009. At the time, a 30% bonus was being offered - if you requested your G-Pak before December 30, 2009, so I decided, what the heck! I didn't receive a response until the new year and I have sent my jewellery out. It was received on January 11 and processed in their refinery and I haven't heard a word since then. I beleived the testimonials when thery said it is quick and easy and you get your money very fast...I have yet to see that!!! I DID NOT get a 30% bonus, and after 2 weeks, I am still waiting for a cheque.

Dollars4gold - Ontario, Stouffville / scam

Fr

sent in jewelry, received a che ck for $12.82; envelope details state if not satisfied to call the 1-800 number; tried to for several days, c ouldn't get through; now afraid that I've lost out and want to file a complaint about this company.