Sort by: Date | Popularity

Discount Travel Leisure Complaints & Reviews

Discount Travel Leisure - Florida / charging my acoount

Tg
T. Green on May 18, 2011

I was told if you cancceled within 30 days you would not be charged for these services. Upon looking them over I founf out the services were CRAP!!!. I cancelled the very next day in March for the last 2 months I have been charged a fee of 29.95 and did'nt understand WHY when I CANCELLED the memberdhip. I had to go through my bank to get the right number and when I finally spoke to someone he told me yes you cancelled your memebership but not the other I asked what other I was told that you only needed to call 1 number within those 30 days he said no thats not treu. I told him you...

Discount Travel Leisure - Florida, Seminole / Unauthorized debit charges

At

I received a membership package in the mail that I never ordered, would not have ordered and have absolutely no use for ever. I called the 877-362-4620 number and was told that the office was closed and was given a website: www.leisuretimesavings.com for 24 hour service. When I entered that web address I got this site. If I cannot cancel this fraudulent membership, my account will be charged $29.33 per month that I can ill afford and have not interest in. I did not order this junk.