Sort by: Date | Popularity

direct T.V Complaints & Reviews

direct T.V / Collections

Da
Apr 7, 2015

To Whom It May Concern, My Name Is David G. Mendes and i i'm Disputing a bill on my credit report for 507.89 for equipment that was sent back to Direct T.V. . I recently Spoke with a Direct T.V. representative and he said they did receive the equipment and I have to dispute it since it was Aug 10, 2011.. My account number is 38188209..So can someone please help me with this issue. Thanks Kindly, David G Mendes 71 Jacob Street Dochester Mass, 02124

direct T.V - Illinois, Calumet City / Unauthorized Withdrawl

Ti
Dec 13, 2011

This company deducted 1040.88 from my account AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM. Back in August a friend of mine needed me to pay a bill with my credit/debit card. I don't believe that it is fair that I am penalized for the equipment/bill not being returned when I am not on the account. I was only trying to help a friend that was in need . She called DirectTV to come a pick up the equipment, which is boxed up and ready to go, but was told to hold it because a technician has to come out and remove the satellite, for it is expensive equipment. Checks are bouncing and I have...