Sort by: Date | Popularity

Dimout Shoes Complaints & Reviews

Dimout Shoes / Fraud

In

I placed an order for 4 pairs of shoes.Then decided to change my order, after going back to the website and searching for contact information, I found a number.I called several times, and got the same message, stating all lines were busy and to call back...this was odd since in sounded like a personal recording.After 2 days of calling the same number at different times of the day, I got the same message.So I contacted my bank and told them not too issue payment.My bank told me 2 days later an attempt to withdraw the funds was made.I had already left a message before contacting my bank that I wanted a refund. Learn quickly, this business is fraudulent! They will take your money and issue no goods!

Dimout Shoes - Florida, Palmetto / Scam and cheating

Ad

On March 1, 2017 I placed an order for a pair of boots. Two days later the money was withdrawn from my account so I thought everything was going well. On March 15, 2017 I still had not received my order so I sent an email to their shipping department. On March 17, 2017 I received a reply from the vice president of the company stating that my order had been over looked and would be shipped out on the following business day. Since then I have made several attempts to contact them by phone and email and have gotten no response. It is now April 16, 2017, a month and a half since I placed the order...