Sort by: Date | Popularity

Diedinhouse.com Complaints & Reviews

Diedinhouse.com / Total scam!

So
Nov 03, 2016

I paid them and they said they'll find a perfect house for my and my family. Everything DiedInHouse offered me was a complete joke and didn't meet my expectations. One day they just stopped answering. When I finally reached them they said that did their part of the job and that was my problem that I didn't like anything they offered. Well, it's not my fault that these guys are so unprofessional! Demanded my money back but they refused. Total scam!

Diedinhouse.com / Fraudulent charges

Ae
Jul 27, 2014

I never used the website www.diedinhouse.com. I noticed that they started to take money from me. I searched for their contact info, but nothing. I filled a lot of forms on the website, but no one replied. I’m really desperate and I have no idea what to do now. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Diedinhouse.com / They took double price from me

Va
Jul 27, 2014

Don’t waste your money on the website www.diedinhouse.com. I paid $12 for the list, where they indicated all people, who died in the house you live. I waited for this list for 3 weeks, but after 2 weeks they again provided the list and charged me for $12. I sent them 3 emails and told to return money back, ‘coz I already paid for the services, but no one replied. Total scam, so avoid them and post comments about this dishonest company.