Sort by: Date | Popularity

Diamond Motors Complaints & Reviews

Diamond Motors / service

Ol
Sep 22, 2017

Very poor service . I was assisted by Boyet, letter of guarantee from People's Insurance received last Aug 25 by Boyet as per advise it will take 2 weeks to completed the parts.. But until now no feedback yet from him. On the same day of Aug 25 I requested to claim my insurance due to accident which lhappened last Aug 16 and asked again for estimated cost. I've waited for almost 2 hours only to find out HINDI NYA GINAWA ANG ESTIMATE REPORT, HE TOLD ME ISASABAY NYA SA ORDERING OF PARTS .. MS, CORA ADVISED ME TOO TO SEND ALL THE REQUIREMENTS PERO IT SEEMS SY A DIN HINDI GINAWA AMG REQUEST FOR THE CLAIM.

Diamond Motors - Nevada, Reno / Bad Vehicle

Al
Jan 28, 2015

I bought a 2000 Dodge Neon(white). It started leaking power steering fluid a month after we bought it. A year later we spent $600 at Pep Boys fixing different things. When called to ask about a trade in the manager said bring in as much down you can save after the salesman told us no money down on a trade in. They repoed the car even though they know it was leaking oil and fluids. I would never buy another car from them or refer anyone I know there.

Diamond Motors / Poor service

Fa
Jun 08, 2013

I have a lancer car & i used to do my regular service at official car service center, for years i have been doing such services at El Rawas car service then after acquistion of Diamond motor to be the official deal, since then problems started, will try to write them in bullet structure, first an official car service for a brand car name have their invocies issued manually using carbon papers, inconstistency of info relayed to clients for what is needed to their cars, poor customer servicing, car owners are not regulary updated on progress of their car service or maintenance, no estimate time...