Sort by: Date | Popularity

Design Home Complaints & Reviews

Design Home / complaint

Al
Aug 20, 2019

Designer I1999841700, I participate in the design gnomes challenges. I have won however have not been receiving the Diamond prizes. Disappointed because I do enjoy the challenges. I have made many attempts to contact you. Please assist and advise. If you are no longer awarding the diamond prizes what the point in participating in the challenges? [protected]@gmail.com Q. Why is it so difficult to notify when you don't receive diamonds won? Allison Black

Design Home - South Carolina, Gaston / Design Home

Da
Apr 28, 2018

I like all of the other customers have been screwed over w/receiving gems in design home it's happened to me 3x 1) pop slots reach level 18 and get 18375 gems you guys tried feeding me some bull about not giving me the gems bc you don't know if I went through the Tapjoy link even after I took snapshots then you came back with game level doesn't match the ID 2)sign up for sling tv and get 15480 gems you wanted confirmation pages sent multiple times and I still haven't gotten a response or credited gems 3) cooking dash game complete season 3 and a 19.99 ingame purchase and get 68718 completed...

Design Home / missing diamonds

Kh
Dec 01, 2017

This is irritating and takes my time, and doesn't work. I sent multiple emails with proof of purchases I've made and the amount of diamonds, and yet waiting for their response. This doesn't work and have No Integrity as a business. I request you reward my last offers that I made purchase for: 1. FunFabFit - 90300 2. BioClarity- 90300 3. Tap and Bounce - ?