Sort by: Date | Popularity

dermshop.com Complaints & Reviews

dermshop.com / Obagi products ordered and not received

Em
Dec 18, 2011

I placed an order on November 27. I received an email confirmation within minutes and the charge was applied to my credit card. Still have not received product. They do not answer their phone, "live" chat is never on line. There is no address listed on the website. I have emailed repeatedly and have been told via email that the product was to be delivered via USPS priority mail on December 9. The website states all products are shipped within 24 hours via USPS priority mail at no charge. They charged me an additional $6.50 for shipping.

dermshop.com / Goods not arrived

Mr
Aug 07, 2011

DERMSHOP 29th June - 7th August 2011 - Goods not received. Barclaycard are investigating Dermshop and have frozen the money that Dermshop would have received, if I had received the beauty products . Obviously they now want their money and funnily enough have now sent the goods on the 26th July!!So much for paying $49.99 for priority international shipping, which I hasten to add is rather steep. The latest thing is yesterday, 6th August, I received a letter from a local Parcelforce Worldwide depot, saying that Customs and Excise require £36.97 for VAT Import and Release fees before the depot can...

dermshop.com / They never answer the telephone or return emails

Pa
Aug 03, 2011

There is no address on this site. No phone numbers that actually work. The live chat does not work. If you order something there is no way to track your package. They never answer the telephone or return emails. I order from this site without researching, never receive the product. I have decided to take legal action if I'm not refunded.

dermshop.com - California / fraud

Li
Jul 28, 2011

I have not receive my order. I tried calling them. The number does not work, the online chat never works, and their is no address provided on their site. The store is basically a ghost shop. Very strange and fishy. Please do not order from dermshop.com. I may just be out of $100.00.