Sort by: Date | Popularity

Dental Health Group Complaints & Reviews

Dental Health Group / Avoid at any cost guys

Ad
Nov 2, 2011

On February 12, 2010 I went to see the dentist for dental work, I saw Dr., Scott and she worked on two of my back teeth by putting in filling she said it would be sensative for two week, the two weeks past and I was still in pain with headache I went back to the office on March 4, 2010 and told Dr. Scott that the pain is still there and the right side of my face is hurting she them file the filling down and told me to use advil for any pain and give it two week, one march 18, 2010 I went back to the dentist office and told the dentist Dr. Scott that the pain is still there and I cant take it...

Dental Health Group - Florida, Riverview / Questionable Practices! Buyer Beware!

Sh

We took our daughter to these folks a few weeks ago. She is 5 years old and had no complaints of any kind. She was just in for a cleaning and exam. When she was done, the dentist told us she had five (5) cavities which required attention. We were handed a treatment plan which was over two thousand dollars($2, 000.00). I was a dental technician in the US Navy and when I took a look (as I had before), there were no problems that I could see (but I am NOT a Dentist). We took our daughter to another local family dentist and after his checkup she was declared to be cavity free and in good shape!!!...

Dental Health Group - Florida, Riverview / Rip off beware

Da

Beware of all the excessive suggestive dental service. I went in for a simple filling. After tooth was filled I was in more pain then before. While Dr Brain Bernair was cleaning out old filling. he severed a nerve. Then he suggested I get a root canal that cost $400.