Sort by: Date | Popularity

Demitage Complaints & Reviews

Demitage - Idaho / facial cream

Ta

I tried the product, went threw the free trial period got charge for the full price and decided to continue to try facial cream for the full 30 days. The company went ahead and sent me the next month supply. I tried to cancel and return the unopened package and get a refund and they told me tuff that I hadn't cancelled soon enough. I explained to the lady that the cream does not work and I could just return to sender. She said they would throw it away and still charge me. BIG RIP OFF AND A SCAM. BUYER BEWARE.

Demitage / unarthurised billing

Sa

I am like everyone else, I ordered a sample and was later billed 89.95 . I thought I would like to try it, but decided I did not want it. I spent all morning trying to contact the company, but no one would answer the phone. So how do you complany if the company makes it impossile to get ahold of them? I decided to try my bank, they are going to try to get my money back. I reckon I will keep trying to get someone at their number, but maybe my bank will get it straight for me. I learned a lesson, do not order over the net!