Sort by: Date | Popularity

Delhi Passport Office Complaints & Reviews

Delhi Passport Office - New York / Delay passport

Vi

Hi, When I had submitted my Passport press application (Z031967) at Delhi office on 5th Mar 2007, I was told that I would not get my passport till date, subject to documents in order and clear police verification. Documents were in order and police verification was done in second week of Apr. I have been checking the status online since June 12th. The status just says that it will be under processing this time. It is almost end of the month and I am still waiting for my passport. My travel has already got delayed due to this. Very poor service!

Delhi Passport Office / PASSPORT

Mo

I APPLIED A PASSPORT BY 07/02/08 HAVING FILE NO:H002377, IN THE STATUS FORMAT SHOWS THAT APP. IS PENDING DUE TO WANT OF POLICE REPORT.BUT MY POLICE REPORT HAS BEEN ALREADY SENT BY 15/03/08 BY THE CITY POLICE STATION. SECOND THING IS THAT THE PASSPORT OFFICE IS COMMITED TO DELIVER THE PASSPORT WITHIN 45 DAYS IF HE NOT FIND ANY POLICE REPORT UP TO 45 DAYS THEN WHAT IS HIS RESPONSIBILITY.CAN THEY WAIT FOR ANOTHER COUPLE OF MONTH/YEAR OR ASK TO RELATED POLICE STATION/DEPTT.IF THEY CAN NOT DO SO THERE IS NO MINING OF STATUS PAGE OR MUCH MORE, LEAVE ON BHAGWAN BHAROSE

Delhi Passport Office / Indefinite Delay in passport dispatch!

Ak

I had applied for passport oin 5/5/2007(App Number:Z092726 ). The status on 1st week of July was that the passport would be dispatched on by 14th of July 2007. However, since then it has been getting delayed every week dues to "Unavoidable Circumstances" for the last two months. Least what can be done is letting us know these "unavoidable circumstances" which are causing the passport delivery to get delayed almost indefinitely. Similar Thoughts would be echoed be many others who had applied for passport after 3rd May 2007. I have posted my concerns a few times on the grievance link provided on the passport status page but so far I am yet to receive any response.