Sort by: Date | Popularity

Deep Sea Cosmetics/ Dead Sea Complaints & Reviews

Deep Sea Cosmetics/ Dead Sea - Florida, Miami Beach / Unethical Business Practice, High pressure sales. Deceptive enforcement of policy

Jun 16, 2016

This company will take your money!! They will not refund my 850.00 for their Helaxin facial kit that I had a reaction to even though it is unopened. The reaction showed up an hour or so later after I had already bought it with My Chase credit card. I did not realize that when I used my credit card the I pad presented to me to sign for the credit card had a undisclosed binding contract with the company policy . Their policy was 24 to return and a 25% restocking fee. I was unaware of this fact until I got home and read the e-receipt. I lost my dispute with Chase as they provided that signed...

Deep Sea Cosmetics/ Dead Sea - California, San Jose / Taking advantage of the elderly

Pa
Jan 19, 2012

On monday my elderly mother went to the mall to return some shirts at macys, after she wanted to shop around a little more...after walking the mall for a few minutes a women at the deep sea counter stopped her and wanted to give her a demo. After talking fast to confuse her, the women started asking her questions about her Social Security and where her money comes from. "When my mother told me this is wanted to go straight down there". While asking my mother all these unnecessary questions they began to get close to her...HUG her and become her friend. My mother thought she was dealing with...