Sort by: Date | Popularity

Debit Card Complaints & Reviews

Debit Card / card blocked

Pa
Parivesh Agarwal on Feb 5, 2014

Sir, my debit is not working when is my trying to do on line payment it tell visa authentication blocked.. My card no4029 8502 6085 1487 and A/c no 30350100001107 in chas branch in jharkhand state.. Please get is problem solved as soon as possible.. I have to fill my exam form.. Thanking you Parivesh Agarwal

Debit Card / debit card stuck up inside atm

Ar

Recently I got your Debit card and today I tried to activate that through ATM which located in JAFZA Emirates NBD branch, but while putting my card into the ATM slot the machine captured the card or stuck up somewhere else.I tried to take it out, but it did not come out.The security was also there, I explained to him also .Then I tried another card in the same machine it was not accepting means the machine was faulty.I have used my old card in the old machine which is working properly.I called your callcenter and explained all, but he is saying that I have to pay AED 50 for new card.For your...

Debit Card / Deactivating my account

Rl

Barclays deactivated my debit card because I had not used it in 90 days as per the terms and conditions despite having regualar monthly payments going into the current account. I was going to use the money to pay for a holiday and as the card was "cancelled" I could not get access to it so I had to pay a credit card surcharge. Barclays Bank said they would not pay compensation.

Debit Card / debit Card not received

debit Card not received I HAVE A A/C IN SBI (KARAWAL NAGAR DELHI BRANCH) MY A/C NO.30097983506 IN NAME OF SUSHIL KUMAR I HAVE APPLIED 12 TIME LAST FOUR YEAR but not received debit card TILL NOW, DUE TO THIS I AM FACING MANY PROBLEMS I AM A SOLDIER IN PARA-MILITORY FORCE, IT'S MY SALARY A/C. I HAVE VISITED MANY TIME ABOVE BRANCH FOR ISSUING DEBIT CARD & BRANCH STAFF NOT REPPLING SUFFICIANT ANS. AND THEY BEHAVE JUST LIKE A RIKSHA WALA AND SAY ABHI TIME NAHI HAI BAAD ME AANA PLEASE REPPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THINKING YOU SUSHIL KUMAR MOB: 08010224473

Debit Card / request to change pin code

AMITA KOHLI My a/c no is 07870100020272 self & my debit card no is 4029 8502 1604 4518 sir, i want a new pin code for my ATM CARD as it was miss placed by me for being out of station for some months. now i want to re-activate my account, so kindly grant me a new pin code so that i can re-activate my account & make some savings in it. please take some prompt actoin on it. my id is - [email protected]

Debit Card / cash not recieved from ATM but amount deducted.

Dear Sir, with above to say that I withdraw amount of Rs.10000.00 on 16.20.2009 at 13.40 hrs from India Overses Bank ATM, dollhouse Branch, kolkata. But at that time the cash is not coming out from the ATM machine. when I take Mini statement from PNB after few minute the amount will be deducted. So kindly arrange to deposit the deducted amount in my A/C. No.3913000100087253 Rajrooppur, Allahabad Branch. Thanking You, Your Faithfully Devashish Dutta

Debit Card / Wrong Transaction Entry

To, The Manager Oriental Bank of Commerce Inspection Control Department Sikka Chambers, Vikas Marg, Laxminagar Branch, New Delhi - 110092 Dear Sir, With reference to the above I would like to draw your kind attention that I am having above saving a/c no. with your branch since February 2008 and would like to inform you that the I had submitted the pass book for entry of transactions on 19/08/2009 but I came to know that a false entry made for Rs.15000/- on 13/8/2009 with transaction no. PRCR/81007152/92 which was not made by me and I assure that I have not made any purchase on thi...

Debit Card / TRANSACTION FAILURE BUT AMOUNT DEBITED

On 10th August I swip my SBI debit card in HDFC Bank ATM (Madhyamgram branch) and due to connection failure the transaction was failed and no slip came out from ATM machine. But 12Aug when update my passbook I see 2000/- was debited from my account on 10th Aug transaction which is unauthorised. Please check it properly and credit the above mention amount in my account. RAJAT KUMAR SANYAL

Debit Card / STATEMENT

Sir/Mam i m inderpreet singh.i closd my account in april-13-2007.but icici bank say my account is still running i submit my card n cheque book to ur agent which name is ajay and they say's ok your account is closed know.So why icici bank send me a statement copy n says your acct balance is in (-2042). i want to know if my acct is closed then why they send me a statment and irritating me.I inform to you i dont gaye any money to bank beacuse i have a copy of letter in which i says plz close my acct as soon as possible and which i give to ur agent and i also drop those letter copy to ur atm...

Debit Card / Horrible customer service

I did not ask for a debit card from them. I tried emailing & calling to tell them I did not order this. When promoted I had to put in the card number in order to speak to anyone which was a sneaky way of getting me to activate card. Each time I called the number it told me to to talk to customer service it charged me an enormous fee and no one would ever answer and I emailed them also which said it would take 24-48 hours for an answer and they never responded and it has been over a week. I DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. I DO NOT WANT THEIR CARD!