Sort by: Date | Popularity

DCM Complaints & Reviews

DCM - Pennsylvania, Leechburg / Collection of the estate

Pa
Jul 24, 2015

I am getting phone calls for a collection of a debt, of the estate. I don't know HOW they got my phone number? This guy's daughter is married to someone in our family. The person who died, IS NOT a relative. They have left a message on my answering machine. I told them if they called again, I was going to contact an attorney. I asked them how they got my phone number and he said, "they have ways to generate, information." Their ways to generate information is either through Facebook or Ancestry.

DCM / Tracey Bannochie

Lo
Apr 10, 2014

DCM is a classless business who takes joy in preying on widows and family members with a deceased loved one. I recently received a call after the death of my father. I asked to speak to the vice president, I found out her name was Tracey. She refused to take my call and instead I got her voice mail. I left a message and never received a call back. I was left to deal with the dim witted collectors who insisted on harassing me while I was grieving. I contacted the Attorney General. We shall see what happens next.