Sort by: Date | Popularity

Datingservices.com Complaints & Reviews

Datingservices.com / Spam and scam

Vr
Feb 26, 2013

Suddenly getting spam/scam mails from Datingservices.com. First mail was the usual fake scam mail saying I did sign up, have to activate my account, and so on. Then numerous mails followed. Of course loads of girls who like me ... even though I did not activate that account. Just the normal dating site scam from a site which did get hold of stolen email addresses. Did try to remove my mail address completely from their database through their webform but ofcourse no response and the scam mail just keeps on coming. Seems to be a part of Date.com. Sadly that site is hosted by Sprint.net and they really do not care who are what they host: no reaction or action from them.

Datingservices.com / Spam

Vr
Feb 26, 2013

Suddenly getting mail spam from Datingservices.com, saying I signed in and so on, which ofcourse I never did. After that, numerous spam and scam mail from them. Did fill in their online form to say that I never heard of them and that my mail address should be removed completely from their database ... yet no reaction what so ever from them and the scam mails just are coming. Classical behaviour of a scam site which bought mail addresses somewhere.