Sort by: Date | Popularity

Damncheaters.com Complaints & Reviews

Damncheaters.com / Misleading info and seller's disregard

Me
Jun 04, 2014

I played the game and ordered some stuff for it from the website www.damncheaters.com. I was really disappointed, because the seller posted misleading info and provided completely different order. I tried to get money back, but they immediately stopped all communication with me. Total crap, so be careful if you order from them.I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

Damncheaters.com / They have far too small of a staff trying to manage far too many games and can't keep up

Ni
Feb 29, 2012

I purchased the APB aimbot as it was advertised on their website as being "UNDETECTABLE" along with many other of their cheats. Come to find out, you can't even use the APB aimbot once without being banned, and the same is the case with many other of their hack programs. The support is terrible - they have far too small of a staff trying to manage far too many games and can't keep up - and they wont even address the issues that their advertising is just blatant lying.