Sort by: Date | Popularity

Dailydeals.com Complaints & Reviews

Dailydeals.com - Colorado, Denver / Horrible

Pa
Dec 12, 2016

My order was placed back in November and still nothing. I guess it's still too early for my order to show up, but I'm very disappointed that I still haven't received any confirmations and no tracking number. I sent them numerous messages via email and also tried to contact Dailydeals via online contact form but did not receive a single reply. I'm scared to think that this might be a scam!

Dailydeals.com / Book purchased through Amazon

Re
Dec 23, 2015

I ordered a book on Amazon - sourced from Daily Deals - on December 3, trusting that it would arrive well before Christmas. It is now three weeks later and, not only has the book not arrived, there is no tracking information available. I should have checked out the reviews of this seller before buying. I would have learned that they are a third rate operation that cannot be trusted to perform like a reputable vendor.

Dailydeals.com - Texas, Austin / Do not deal with them

Ma
Nov 11, 2013

I wanted to buy some things from the company dailydeals.com., which offers different goods with the discounts. According to their site, I needed a voucher, which they will send to me after the purchase. Of course they charged me for the purchase, but I haven’t received anything. They have awful customer services, they do not send confirmation emails, as well as they try to mislead you and charge for nothing. Do not deal with them. You won’t get your money back.