Sort by: Date | Popularity

Curtis Total Service Complaints & Reviews

Curtis Total Service - New Jersey, Allentown / Extremely High Prices

Ra
Aug 7, 2015

DO NOT USE, EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE. Degrading manager response. I signed up for the service contract - 2 visits (1 for AC, 1 for heating system). We have 2 units so had to get 2 contracts. The 2 guys were knowledgeable and touched up a few things. Then came the shocker. They had to replace the capacitor on the outside unit. Their quote after the service contract 10% discount - $ 447. I should have stopped them right there, but would not know if there were other problems or if the system would work. They suggested changing the 40amp wiring contactor also. I said go ahead to avoid any future...

Curtis Total Service - New Jersey, Allentown / They asked to pay in advance, but I wasn't sure that it was safe

Kr
Aug 3, 2015

I used the services of the company Curtis Total Service couple of times. Two times their services were great, but the last time when I contacted them and told that I searched for the plumber, they started to ask for payment in advance and shocked me that the plumber was so busy and they couldn’t tell me the price time of his arrival. I wasn’t happy with such replies and that they wanted money in advance. Did someone pay them in advance? Did they scam you?

Curtis Total Service / Fraudsters and cheaters

Vi

On December 14, 2006 we signed a service contract for a project with Curtis Total Service, Inc. The project included a retaining wall and a multi-flow drainage system in our backyard and a sump box, containing 2 sump pumps with battery backup in our basement. The payment terms that were agreed upon were 50% down upon signing the contract and 50% upon completion of the project. The total cost of the project was $18, 896.00 and the total duration of the project would be 4 days, as stated by Gerald Kresge the construction manager. The project was started on December 18, 2006. By January 24, 2007 the...