Sort by: Date | Popularity

Credit Protection Association, L.P. Complaints & Reviews

Credit Protection Association, L.P. - Kentucky / fraud claim

Sh
Dec 10, 2012

Spoke with Mediacom last week after several robocalls where you cannot talk to anyone. Told them AGAIN that I had discontinued service with them August 22, 2012 and to send an adjusted bill. Rep told me I would owe about 15 dollars and she would send an adjusted bill. Today I get collection notice asking for 389.47. Still no adjusted bill from Mediacom. Told their rep on August 22 that I was disconnecting service and asked for box to send modem back. They sent box and I returned modem. My contract was no longer in effect. This collection company has no access from their website to submit dispute details. Phone does not answer.

Credit Protection Association, L.P. - Texas, Dallas / INCORRECT COLLECTION

Ma

I HAVE NOT HAD AN ACCOUNT WITH CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS FOR MONTHS I TURNED THE EQPT MYSELF TO THEIR OFFICE IN KENNEWICK. I NOW RECEIVE FROM CREDIT PROTECTION ASSOCIATION, L.P. A COLLECTION NOTICE FOR DISCONNECT. I CANNOT CONTACT THEM AT ALL. CHARTER HAS NO INFORMATION ON CONTACT INFO FOR THEM AND WILL NOT COOPERATE WITH ME EITHER. HOW IS THIS TO BE RECTIFIED WHEN I HAVE NO CONTCT INFORMATION TO RESPOND TO OTHER THAN WHERE TO PAY. NOT MY BILL TO PAY ANYWAY. VERY VERY FRUSTRATING AND JUST PLAIN WRONG. M WILDE

Credit Protection Association, L.P. - Texas, Muleshoe / Failure to respond!

La

I was moving and called my cable company to disconnect service. They had an auto response machine that said if you are disconnecting service leave message and we will get back to you. One week later cable was still on and no one got back. I called again and they said they would not be able to disconnect until a week later. I said fine but I want my final bill. I paid the final bill of around $69.00. The cable was never disconnected for about a month later. I then got another FINAL bill for 23.99. I just disregarded it. Then I got a letter from CPA stating they were asked to collect the $23.99...