Sort by: Date | Popularity

Creative Concept Inc Complaints & Reviews

Creative Concept Inc - New York, New York / non payment and lost art

Ar
May 04, 2014

This company sold some of my paintings, were paid by the buyer but did not send my 75% of the sale. They also have some of my art and are not returning it or replacing it. This is not a good company. Artists beware. They did not publish the book they said they would as part of the contract either. There are many artists unhappy now and it is evident in the scam reports, scam book, craigs list and complaint board complaints that are becoming numerous. They do not respond to email or calls. Do not work with this company. I lost my art, I am not paid for sales, I work hard and this is not a good thing to happen. This is a true and honest report. It has to be stopped.

Creative Concept Inc - New York, New York / Agent took my works and stopped to communicate

Ta
May 02, 2014

I received the phone call from the agent of the company Creative Concept Inc. They offered me to take participation in exhibition and asked to provide 5 of my works to them. I agreed and sent my works, but after that no emails, no phone calls and no confirmation about the exhibition. I tried to reach them as well, but the phone number was invalid and no one replied to my emails. Please, post your comments and share your views about this company.