Sort by: Date | Popularity

CPI Pay.com Complaints & Reviews

CPI Pay.com - New South Wales, City of the Blue Mountains / Money taken from My bank account without any knowledge my me of the reason

Ro

This organisation has been taking money from my bank account, using my credit card details, although I have no idea how they c0me to be in posession of it nor for what reason they feel entitled to do so. When checking the internet to attempt to find out who and what they are I found that it seems they are collectors for other companies. I cannot think of anything that might entitle anyone in the UK to merit it. I wish to get the quite substantial amount that has been wrongfully taken from me and will take steps to be compensated for the full amount plus costs of these inquiries. I would very much appreciate it were you able to help me in my endeavours. NAME: Robert Scott Gray, EMAIL: [email protected]

CPI Pay.com - England, Tyne and Wear / unauthorised payments

Ri

I have just checked my bank account and see 2 withdrawals for £33.65 that were unauthorised. I searched Google (oh the irony) and realised that I have just been the victim of a scam involving emillionaire. You sign up for £1.99 and receive an email that bulls you up, telling you that this is a wonderful idea blah blah blah - then asks you for approx £300 to continue - so the obvious next thing to do is close the email and choose not to. After all, it's only cost you £1.99 so you don't miss it right? What you have just done is give your card details to a...

CPI Pay.com - Western Australia, South Lake / withdrawal of funds

To

Hi there, I have now had a couple of withdrawals from my bank account .I did authorise these transactions .I dont know who the hell these people are .I want my money back .