Sort by: Date | Popularity

CozyBoots.com Complaints & Reviews

CozyBoots.com - California / Got me my boots the next day (with FREE shipping) - GREAT!!!

Mi
Jan 13, 2011

I ordered my uggs, ugg protectant and 2 replacement insoles RIGHT before closing last week. They had me call back after placing my order as I was a first time customer and they gave me 10% off my Uggs. (I appreciated that). The next day we were gone all day. To my sheer delight, when I got home, by my door, was my entire order!!! I ordered the evening before, got free shipping, did not ask for overnight, and they packed it and got it to my door the very next day! I was very pleased. I wanted to wear my Uggs for that weekend...it was perfect! I will be ordering from them again...wonder if they offer a repeat customer discount??? Sincerely, Michelle O. of Lake Arrowhead, CA

CozyBoots.com - California, Santa Paula / Poor customer service

Va

I placed an online order and chose the free shipping option. The next day I received an email confirmation that my order was shipped out. I was charged $22 for Fedex shipping which I did not choose. When I called their 1-800 number to have this corrected I was put through to the supervisor, Katherine, who was automatically rude and confrontational. She made up a story saying that I ahd requested expedited shipping. This was false. She would not let me speak and when I did try to talk she hung up on me. She hung up on me a total of 4 times. I asked Katherine for a full refund but she...

CozyBoots.com - California, Santa Paula / Horrific company and a terrible experience

Va

I placed an online order and chose the free shipping option. The next day I received an email confirmation that my order was shipped out. I was charged $22 for Fedex shipping which I did not choose. When I called their 1-800 number to have this corrected I was put through to the supervisor, Katherine, who was automatically rude and confrontational. She made up a story saying that I had requested expedited shipping. This was false. She would not let me speak and when I did try to talk she hung up on me. She hung up on me a total of 4 times. I asked Katherine for a full refund but she...